The Plant and Wildlife Sciences Graduate Program requires that all applicants take the GRE, no other test scores will be accepted. A GRE combined minimum score of 300 with a minimum score of 4.0 on the analytical writing portion is required. Applicants must submit their official test scores prior to the application date of February 1st.
What is a good GRE score?
- A GRE combined minimum score of 300 with a minimum score of 4.0 on the analytical writing portion is required.
Can I take the GRE more than once?
- Yes, it is just like the SAT. You can take it as many times as you want, and we will accept the highest score.
Is it worth it to take the GRE more than once?
- It depends on your score and how much time you have before the application deadline. If your scores are below a 300 and you have time and money before the deadline to re-take it, then it might be in your best interest to re-take the exam.
When should I take the GRE?
- You should take the GRE no later than December the year before the application is due (Ex. If you are applying Feb. 1, 2020, you should take the GRE no later than December 2019).
How do I schedule and pay for my GRE?
- The GRE can be scheduled and paid for at www.gre.org. BYU's institution number is 4019