Utah Lake Artwork
Jared Tamez "Utah Lake Ice Stacks"
Sierra Nichols "Ancient Remnant"
Chuck Castleton "Morning Flight"
Ingrid Eliza "Earth City Lake"
Wolfgang Smith "UTAH LAKE: Looking Down From Above"
Henry Abbott "Hands"
The deadline to submit artwork has passed, but come back next year!
This fun community event is a part of the Utah Lake Symposium, which seeks to bring the best available information about Utah Lake to the public and policymakers. You can submit your personal creative works here for the chance to win great prizes and help others discover the beauty of Utah Lake!
Choose whatever medium you like to express what Utah Lake means to you or how you connect to it through your work or leisure.
There is a competition for adults, as well as for children 12 and younger. At least three adult and child winners will be selected based on audience voting during and before the symposium on August 4th. You may submit art in the following categories:
- Logo Creation (design the next logo for the Utah Lake Symposium)
- Photography (digital or analog)
- Videography (film or animation)
- Visual Arts (drawing, painting, sculpting, etc.)
- Writing (poetry or prose of any genre)
- Other (dance choreography, music composition, etc.)
- Each piece should relate to Utah Lake in some way.
- Artwork must be your own original work.
- You may enter up to 4 pieces.
- By submitting your artwork, you consent to it being posted on the conference website for voting.
- No inappropriate material allowed. Submission of inappropriate material will disqualify you from the competition.