Dear BYU students,
Diamond Lawns in Meridian Idaho is growing and would love to higher additional qualified people. We are a company that does full design, build, and maintenance. The following are the positions that are open-
- Designer- Someone who loves design, is motivated to meet with clients, find their needs/wants, render designs either computer aided or free hand, over see projects from start to finish, and learn to bid and estimate.
- Landscape Construction Foreman- Someone who is capable or willing to learn to run heavy equipment, drive trucks and trailers, take over designs and oversee construction to meet the designer and clients needs.
- Maintenance foreman- Someone able to run mowers, trimmers, and all sorts of landscape maintenance equipment.
- Spray techs- MUST GET APPLICATORS license in Idaho. Can be obtained while working with company.
- Irrigation Techs- Must know basics of irrigation and willing to learn to trouble shoot systems.
- Tree workers- Must be willing to learn how to climb, work with chainsaws, lift over 50 pounds, willing to work with chippers, and willing to work with stump grinders.
- Internships- We welcome internships and will help you gain a knowledge in all aspects of landscapes.
All positions listed are available for hire. You don’t have to be bilingual but it is a big bonus for you and the company. All jobs have opportunity for growth and advancement in the company. We want to create an atmosphere where we help the plants, customers, and employees grow together! Check out our website, feel free to contact us via email or with a call.
Diamond Lawns Management
Mailing Address: 1235 E. McMillan Rd. Meridian, ID 83642